The Society is run according to its constitution and handles its members' personal information in accordance with its General Data Protection Statement. It follows the RSGB child protection policy.
The Society is led by its committee. Callsign links open their QRZ.com page.
- Tom Ellinor (G4DFA) - Chairman
- Keith Bell (2E0GBK) - Vice Chairman
- George Brind (G4CMU) - Secretary
- Colin Berry (M0GXV) - Treasurer
- Tim Price (G4YBU) and Sue Ellinor (M6XUV) - Programme Secretary
- Roger Humphreys (M3FZE)
- John Kelly (G3YGG)
- Alan Hopper (M0NNB)
You can reach any of the above by emailing email@example.com.
Rules for loan of Club Equipment
- If and when a member borrows Club equipment, they undertake to hold it safely and to treat it with care at all times.
- The member agrees to be liable for any Club item lost or damaged whilst in their possession.
- The member agrees to advise the Secretary as soon as they borrow an item of Club equipment and to inform him once they return it or pass it on to another member.